- Package 1: $670 USD per adult or $335 USD per child (16 and under), per six day week, plus tax with up to 10 gal. per adult or 5 gal. per child of boat gas, included. Additional boat gas used will cost $8.75 per gal.
- Package 2: $710 USD per adult or $355 USD per child (16 and under), per six day week, plus tax with up to 15 gal. per adult or 7.5 gal. per child of boat gas, included. Additional boat gas used will cost $8.75 per gal.
- Package 3: $750 USD per adult or $375 USD per child (16 and under), per six day week, plus tax with up to 20 gal. per adult or 10 gal. per child of boat gas, included. Additional boat gas used will cost $8.75 per gal.
and peaceful setting with access (a 5 minute boat trip) to these main camp
amenities: ice, shower, phone, TV, wireless internet, bait, and freezer
non-refundable deposit: $300.00 USD per adult, $150.00 USD per child.
Personal checks are accepted for deposits only, payable to Williams
Lake Lodge. Final
payment is due at
departure in U.S. cash, traveler's checks, cashier’s check, VISA,
Mastercard, or Discover. If paying by credit card, a 5% processing fee
will be added to your bill. We do not accept debit cards.
- Packages include
an 8 day conservation fishing license for each adult. Ontario Outdoors
Card is not included. It is needed to get a license. If you have one,
be sure to bring it, even if expired. Outdoors Card and other licenses
available at cost.
- Packages include
fully equipped cabin with all cooking gear, propane stove and
refrigerator, running cold water in the kitchen, ice, 110V generator,
bedding, wood stove for heat with wood, gas outdoor grill and fish fryer.
- Packages include an 18' Crestliner Kodiak boat with
flat, vinyl-covered floor; casting deck; pedestal seats; Lowrance color sonar (no GPS); net; paddles; minnow
bucket; and a 40HP, 4 stroke, electric start Yamaha motor with manual tilt. Upgrade
boats are available. See the Boats & Motors page for complete descriptions.
- For all packages, arrive on Saturday morning, depart the following Friday morning by 11 am.
- Guests are responsible for all physical damage to equipment.
Fishing Guide Service
USD per 8 hour day based on a party of 2 anglers. Additional
people in the same or a following boat are $35.00 per person. Gratuity not included.
Other Services Available At Additional Cost
- Live bait.
- Use of lodge telephone - $1.00 per minute.
- Shopping pickup - 10% pickup charge.